Colgate® Duraphat® 900ppm Mouthwash
Ideal for patients who need a dental rinse or have difficulty brushing to ideal for patients with dentin hypersensitivity or moderate to high risk caries
Neutral Sodium Fluoride 0.2% (w/v)
Purified Water, Glycerin, poloxamer 338, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Benzoic Acid, FD&C blue no. 1
- Helps increase tooth resistance to acid dissolution
- Promotes remineralization
- Inhibits the cariogenic microbial process
- Relieves tooth sensitivity and root caries lesions
- Provides up to 55% reduction in caries1
- Effective with weekly use2,3
Reference: 1.Driscoll WS, Swango PA, Horowitz AM, et al. J Am Dent Assoc. 1982;105(6):1010-1013.
2.L.W. Ripa, G.S. Leske, and A. Sposato, "Supervised Weekly Rinsing with a 0.2% Neutral NaF Solution: Final Results of a Demonstration Program After Six School Years". J Pub Health Dent. 43(1983):53-62.
3.Driscoll WS, et al. Caries-preventive effects on school children daily and weekly fluoride mouthrinsing in a fluoridated community: final results after 30 months. JADA. 1882;105:1010-1013